Bo & Krystle
This list doesn't include any hip-hop, pop, 80's mixes or theme songs.
Bo VandenBout & Krystle Peralta Reception Day
Reception Timeline (Knights of Columbus)
- 4:30 pm to 5:30 (60 minutes): Final Preparation
- Decorations finalized. DJ set’s up his equipment. Hors d'oeuvre & Cocktail Hour
- Formal pictures are being taken. Family await the bride and groom.
- Final preparation (and delivery) for cake, dinner and drinks (punch, tea, water) (plates, napkins, servers)
- Bartender sets up (B.Y.O.B.). Tables are in order (Gift Table) and reserved for Wedding Party & Family
- Entry table with Guest Sign-In book and picture of Bride & Groom. Security Officers gets Invitation List.
- Gather bouncers (family & friends) in case a fight breaks out or someone has too much to drink.
- 5:30 pm to 7:15 pm (90 minutes): Social Hour & Dinner
- Arrival of Guest and Wedding Party, Maid of Honor, Best Man, Bride and Groom arrive.
- Dinner is served. Toasts? I don't have a wireless mic.
- Buffet takes 30 minutes to feed 150 guests. 15 minutes per 50 guest thereafter. The wedding party goes first. The DJ calls the family tables, friend's table and other Guest Tables one at a time to enter the food court.
- 7:15 pm to 7:20 pm (5 minutes): Introductions
- Bride and Groom ♫ Pick a Intro Song Bo ♫
- 7:20 pm to 7:25 pm (5 minutes): First Dance
- This is a solo dance for the newlyweds to dance to "Their Song". ♫ Pick a Song Bo ♫
- 7:25 pm to 7:30 pm (5 minutes): Father/Daughter (Bride) Dance, Son (Groom)/ Mother Dance
- ?- The bride dances with the groom's father and the best man. The groom dances with the bride's mother and the maid of honor. Other guests join the wedding party on the floor after these customary dances. ♫ Pick a Song Bo ♫
- 7:30 pm to 7:45 pm (15 minutes): La Marcha (Have a couple lead the newly weds followed by the wedding party and guests)
- 7:40 pm to 8:30 pm (50 minutes): Open Dance Announce: Drinking in the parking lot and outside drinks is prohibited.
- Invite everyone to the dance floor.
- 8:30 pm to 8:40 pm (10 minutes): Cutting of the Cake
- Hand over hand; the newlyweds cut the cake. The bride and groom feed each other a small piece. The parents receive cake pieces and then the guests. Final Photo’s and Wedding Video captured.
- 9:00 pm to 9:15 pm (15 minutes): Bride & Groom Change. Another Grand entrance. Picture Montage Video
- 9:15 pm to 9:30 pm (15 minutes): Traditions (You will have to find another announcer if you plan on doing these because I am unable to)
- Garter/Bouquet Toss The groom removes the garter from her leg. (♫ Stripper) One of the newlyweds tosses the garter to an anxious group of bachelors. The lucky bachelor catching the garter is the next "to be a groom". The bride tosses the bouquet over her shoulder to an anxious group of single women. The lucky woman catching the bouquet is the next one "to be a bride".
- The Money (Dollar) Dance Invite the Bride & Groom to the middle of the dance floor. Best man and maid off honor will use a hat for collecting money. Encourage quests to join them on the dancefloor and offer advise, best wishes etc. Keep dancing time to a minimum. 30-40 seconds per dance.
- 9:30 pm to 12:00 am (2 ½ hours): Open Dance
- 11:30 pm: Last Dance for Bride & Groom
- Bride & Groom Thanks Everyone for coming.
- Last Dance song ♫ Pick a song Bo ♫