J.J.’s DN-HC4500 + Traktor Pro TSI MIDI Mapper
You have to be a registered member to download. Once you Log In, you can see the downloaded link below.
HC4500 Traktor Pro PDF
HC4500 Traktor Pro.pdf Updated 7/28/2010
Click on the Image to Download
[dcs_hidden title=”For older Traktor before v2.0″ color=”#555555″ ]
No Display Updated 05/14/2010
HC4500 4 Decks no display 20100514
2010 = Year, 05 = Month, 14 = Day
Display Support Updated 2/28/2013
DN-HC4500 4 Decks 20130228
2013 = Year, 02 = Month, 28 = Day.
Fixed: ‘Scratch ON’ for the Jog Wheel freezes the player until the Jog Wheel is touched again.
Fixed: Deck Focus works. Deleted previous LED off when switching Decks.
Fixed: Flip + Hot Cues 3-5 on right side. When deleting Hot Cues 3-5, it would jump to Cue instead of just deleting it.
Added: ‘Deck Focus Select’ for all 4 decks. When you hit Playlist to go to Deck C (left side) or Deck D (right side), the Play, Loop (Loop ON) and Cue LED’s should return to the decks state. For instance, if you have 4 Cues on deck A, then switch to Deck C and back to Deck A, the 4 Cue LED lights should turn back on.
Fixed: Cue LED on Deck A was assigned to Device Target. So when you hit Cue on Deck B, Deck A Cue would also light up RED.
Fixed: Play LED for Deck B and Deck D wasn’t assigned to the modifier layers. So when you hit Playlist to go to Deck D, it wouldn’t update the LED for that layer.
Fixed: Added correct Modifiers to Deck Focus Select. If you do Flip + Playlist = Only Browser Toggle, it would change Deck Focus without changing layers.
To Do: Effects now work, but only On and Off. I still need to add Flip + Effect so the Jog Wheel effects the parameter, PM Knob effects the Wet/Dry, and Forward Backward selects the active effect.
To Do: If the Deck is a Sample Deck, then the Cue Points will trigger the sampler’s. Flip + Cue 1 might be to add current loop to Sample Deck 1. I haven’t figured it out. I will have to look how the S4 does this.
[dcs_hidden title=”ASIO” color=”#555555″ ]
Use the latest HC4500 Software update and the latest ASIO. If you have Windows 7 64-bit, use Denon DJ ASIO 2.1. Otherwise, use ASIO 1.01.
Firmware SYS 1006 (August 2009)
- Create a user account here: http://www.denondj.com/denon-dj-Club.aspxYou will need the serial number of your HC handy.
- When completed, download the v1006 firmware (.zip) to a folder.
- Go to that folder and unzip the file.
- Install the updator application for PC or MAC and launch it.
- Connect DN-HC4500 to computer by USB cable.
- Push and hold these two keys and power up > [Back + Source] on the DN-HC4500.
- Drag and drop only the v1006.bin file into the Denon updator application.
- Hit load in the app.
- Hit execute in the app.
- Wait till the display says complete (about 10-sec).
- Power the DN-HC4500 down and your done.
ASIO 2.10 For Windows 7 64-bit only:
• 2.1 is optimized for 8in/8out
ASIO 1.01 For Windows 7 32-bit (XP, Vista):