For pictures, go to Gizmo’s website
Today Pioneer announces its new HDJ-2000 professional DJ headphones. Designed to enhance Pioneer’s HDJ series, these sleekly designed, top-flight headphones touch down with several new innovations to reach new levels of sound quality, comfort and durability.
First up, the HDJ-2000s’ high-quality frequency response is optimised for pro DJ use and ensures superb clarity with clear separation. This applies to any demanding environment, whether it’s performing in a packed club or engineering in a studio. In fact, the HDJ-2000s’ 50 mm driver units and high-flux magnets create outstanding resolution, from bass to treble, and are ideal for studio applications. Yet another neat feature is the capacity for 3,500 mW of input, which means distortion is prevented, even at sustained loud volumes. The heavy-duty build of these headphones ensures zero resonance.
Sporting a rugged but lightweight magnesium swivel/fold mechanism the headphones are robust, comfortable and compact to transport. Each ear-cup gives excellent insulation and swivels a full 90 degrees using a new i-hinge with auto-return, which presents great flexibility, especially for DJs who prefer the ‘on-shoulder’ method of monitoring. To improve monitoring, there is also a convenient STEREO/MONO switch. Finally, heat-sensitive, low-rebound urethane-foam (memory-foam) padding with a comfortable protein leather*1 surface cushions the ears and head for a no-fatigue fit. The HDJ-2000s are not only the perfect partner for Pioneer’s DJM mixers but even feature a stylish aluminium outer finish to match the play/cue buttons on Pioneer’s CDJ players.
Experience the next level of DJ headphones with Pioneer’s HDJ-2000s – professional headphones for precision performers!
*1 Protein leather: Synthetic leather developed jointly by Idemitsu Technofine Co. Ltd. and Komatsu Seiren Co. Ltd.
Features at a glance:
- High-fidelity sound and DJ optimised frequency response (e.g. clear hi-hat and kick drum separation)
- Flexible lightweight magnesium swivel/fold design, great to wear and transport
- Robust, heavy-duty build delivers reliability during extended use
- Memory-foam padding with comfortable protein leather surface
- Removable mini XLR connector allows the cord to be replaced
- Convenient STEREO/MONO switch for easy monitoring
- Precision matched sound for Pioneer’s DJM mixers
- Radically unique style and approach to DJ headphones